Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Interview on Unleash the Fanboy

So, I know I haven't posted since January and I feel pretty guilty about that. Maybe I was upset that Bill Finger didn't get his Google Doodle, maybe I'm hard at work on a screenplay, maybe I proposed to my girlfriend of five years and am now GETTING MARRIED (holycrap whatthefuck am I an adult now??) -- but still, I feel guilty about not updating, especially when there's a lot of cool Golden Age Batstuff coming down the pipes and double especially when geek news site UnleashTheFanboy.com features me for an interview in their "Geek Godfathers of the Internet" series and I don't even mention it here!

So, um, I'm mentioning it here!

Follow the link to learn more about your trusted custodian of Golden Age Batman lore, and follow UnleashTheFanboy for the latest in geek news and opinion!

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/news/interview-ben-rowe-bat-beginning/89768

No comments:

Post a Comment